Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
Posted by Admin on June, 19, 2021
People must have heard several stories about eating salt and this may have made them confused about the goodness of salt. Though a few diseases restrict people on their salt intake, without the presence of salt no food can become delectable for sure!
According to the American Heart Association, in 99% health cases, people do not need to compromise with unsalted meals.
Here are some more details on why salt is good for health.
1. It is an old concept that the patients of hypertension are advised to lower their daily salt intake. But it is scientifically proved that lower sodium intake can cause an increased risk of death. So, people should contact a medical expert to decide their daily consumption of salt.
2. It has a natural antihistamine property. A pinch of salt on the tongue can improve the conditions of allergic reactions or asthma attack.
3. It plays an important role in maintaining the pH levels in the stomach. A proper salt (sodium chloride) intake within the stomach (which contains hydrochloric acid) helps in good digestion.
4. It helps to maintain a balance between the levels of adrenaline hormone. This way it helps to keep the stress level under control.
5. It is a good anti-stress and anti-excitatory, and also helps to maintain a good metabolic rate. Thus an adequate intake of salt improves the quality of sleep.
6. The daily consumption of high-quality salt makes a fast metabolism, thus helps to maintain weight.
7. It supports the functionalities of thyroid hormones. Thus, it keeps circulating the stress hormones.
8. An increased sodium intake can increase the thermogenesis process in the body. It is scientifically proven that excess consumption of salt can increase the heat production in the body.
Moreover, except for all these, everybody is fond of salt in their meals as it is the only ingredient without which the food cannot be tasty! The satiety factor of the salt makes every food enjoyable.
Most of the unrefined salts including Celtic sea salt and Himalayan salt are good for health. To remain assured of the purity and quality of the salt, people should purchase it from the reputed salt exporters in Tamil Nadu. A recognized supplier can only deliver high-quality salt at the best market price. They also have a good repository to maintain the quality standards of their products. The exporters offer quality salt in a firm packaging, to avoid the chances of contamination during the transit.
Hence, people should enjoy eating salt every day in their tasty meals!!